As it was out of action and I awaited some bits to arrive, I decided to take a look at my catch tank. Oil was being blown onto the rocker cover and alternator. I soon realised there was nothing inside to collect any vapour, no baffles, nothing! So most of it was going in and straight out.
Next was the Oil cooler spacer plate. The oil cooler supplier sent me the wrong one origionaly but I made do as it worked. But it mounted the oil filter about 5mm from the exhaust. Pull exhaust off to remove filter!!! Not great but I wrapped it in insulation to get me past the IVA. Anyway, some months later and plenty of emails chasing it with break down in communication between themselves, GD eventually gave them a kick and I got the correct one through.