Sunday 23 May 2010

Dash Refitted & Ally under trays

Having reinstalled the wiper system and before fitting the dash for the last time, I fitted the middle tray as its very tight when the dash is in.
I reinstalled the dash, fitted the steering column and set it to its furthest out position on the mounting bracket. Connected up the stalks to the loom and installed the relay that came yesterday and that worked fine. (Fixed the bad relay with a large hammer, Felt good :P)
The footwell vents are normally fitted near the tunnel. I had to do this in the passenger side as the glove box took up the rest of that side. But on my side, I decided to fit the vent to the Right of the steering column, as this is more direct to the feet. Probably never use it or make any difference, but what the hell.

No comments: